We appreciate our customers so much— not only for their business, but also for their honest feedback about our service. Our clients sure are creative! Many have suggested other measurement applications and scenarios that utilize the iPhone in unexpected ways, and also provided us ideas for continued improvements.
The Stockpile Reports team began developing and testing new measurement methods over six months ago. Some new ideas came from our clients. If you were to sit in on meetings, you’d hear the development and quality assurance team members ask each other questions that started with, “What if we added….” and “Why not change…” and “Take a look at…”
That’s why we are so enthused to announce that version 4.0 of the Stockpiles App was released via the Apple Store over the weekend! Our subscribers have already had great feedback about this new upgrade. Version 4.0 really is a generational leap from our previous versions. It is packed with new features and even easier to use!
- New sun flare alert indicator. Clients will be warned if they are measuring when the sun is low on the horizon. The App provides the peak stockpile measurement times, customized to measurement location and the time of year.
- New alignment indicator on the screen helps users know how close to the pile they should stand when measuring.
- The App automatically removes old imagery and data when a report is successfully generated, giving better space management by reducing the storage needed on your iPhone.
- Now view completed reports directly on the App, and see the current status of data uploads. We’ve also automatically loaded the 10 most recent completed measurements. Want to view more than 10? Just click on a More Reports Tab.
- New option to measure material stored
in 1, 2, or 3-sided bunkers using the iPhone and App.
- An updated App interface with more intuitive navigation. Help, Contact Information, Settings and Notifications have moved but are still easy to find.
Find Out More
If your company is interested in learning more about measuring your stockpiles and bunkers, please contact us. The App is only available for subscribers to the Stockpile Reports service and platform. Our patent-pending application also enables fast, accurate reporting for stockpiles measured by aerial or ‘drone’.