We are back from Australia and Hawaii, and have enjoyed meeting with our clients. They were consistently impressed with how easy our service is to use, and also with the quality and speedy reporting of their stockpile measurements.
However, there is more to appreciate about our system besides the usability of our Stockpiles App, and online measurement results. Company financial teams and regional managers may not be able to collect data on-site, but they directly benefit.
Here are the top 10 benefits of using the Stockpile Reports System:
- Increased Productivity: Collect data for each construction aggregates stockpile in minutes. Eliminate the travel time required by a full-time, survey team.
- Greater Timeliness: Receive aggregates tonnage and volume calculations in hours, instead of days or weeks. Implement new, competitive business strategies based on timely data.
- Greater Relevance: Calculate aggregates stockpile tonnage every day, week or month, instead of every quarter or year. Reduce safety stock.
- Comparable Accuracy: Aggregates tonnage and volume calculations are comparable to stationary LiDAR and mobile laser scanning.
- Automatic Audit Trail: Each stockpile has a visual record and timestamped report generated, allowing audit trails to be automatically generated for each stockpile measured.
- Remote Site Management and Site Accountability: With each report, remote managers can visually inspect the quality and state of each pile to ensure proper site management.
- Promote Employee Safety and MSHA Regulatory Compliance: Collect stockpile data by walking around stockpiles. Use each Site Report to plan, position and manage stockpiles more safely.
- Simpler Training: Simply point an iPhone® 4S, 5, 5C, 5s, 6 while walking and using the video.
- Lower Equipment Costs: Replace expensive LiDAR and GPS devices with an iPhone device.
- Greater Consistency: Collect stockpile data using best-practice processes at every mining, quarrying, rock crushing and aggregates distribution location, every time.
Have you planned for a more efficient, profitable 2014? Contact us to find out how your business can benefit from our service today. You may qualify for a no-cost trial of our service.